Map not received

_Marco_
_Marco_ Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Hello, I have ordered map (Ord n. #413xxxxxx) of Jordan and already received the invoice but I cannot see it in Mydrive. Can anyone help me? txs

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks.

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Answer ✓
    Done! Added the map to your device, please update it via MyDrive Connect.

Best, lampard

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,829
     Superuser
    Hi
    @_Marco_
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • lampard
    Welcome, @_Marco_! Can you confirm the device name for which you bought the Middle East map?

Best, lampard
  • _Marco_
    New Seeker
    Hi, the name is START 50.
    Txs and regards
  • lampard
    Answer ✓
    Done! Added the map to your device, please update it via MyDrive Connect.

Best, lampard
  • _Marco_
    New Seeker
    I got the map now. txs
  • Rachel1
    Rachel1 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Novice Seeker
    I have the same problem. When I hit the "how do download" on my emailed receipt, I got the following message: " We cannot direct you to the requested web page at this time. Please try again. " I've tried over two days- nothing. Any advice?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,445
    Revered Voyager
    @Rachel1

Do not follow the link connect your Via to your Mydrive connect account then select the map click on download.
  • Rachel1
    Rachel1 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Novice Seeker
    I've tried (lots of times!) connecting the Via to MyDrive connect. My purchased map doesn't appear in My Updates or My Maps. I don't see anything that says "Download."
  • lampard
    Hi @Rachel1, I see two devices linked to your account, and the new map is assigned on the device with a serial number ( ends with 3612). Can you double-check if you're connecting the correct device to update? Let me know!

Best, lampard