Mazda NB1 no live services or maps

HelenW2022
HelenW2022 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hi

I have updated my subscription and bought both live services and maps (I think I may have bought something twice - is this possible?). The car says maps not found but they are on the SD card. Can support confirm that these are active in the car please?

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,809
    Answer ✓
    hi @HelenW2022
    Welcome to the community!
    You have placed two orders-
    1. LIVE service
    2. Map Update Service

The SIM card on the Built-in TomTom gets deactivated or disabled when there is no active subscription(LIVE Services) for 3 years.

I reviewed your account and I see the previous subscription ended in 2016. More info on our support article

You can contact our customer service to raise a refund request.

Also, there is an active subscription for map updates for the device. Can you remove/delete the map and download it again?

Thanks, Vikram

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,809
    Answer ✓
    hi @HelenW2022
    Welcome to the community!
    You have placed two orders-
    1. LIVE service
    2. Map Update Service

The SIM card on the Built-in TomTom gets deactivated or disabled when there is no active subscription(LIVE Services) for 3 years.

I reviewed your account and I see the previous subscription ended in 2016. More info on our support article

You can contact our customer service to raise a refund request.

Also, there is an active subscription for map updates for the device. Can you remove/delete the map and download it again?

Thanks, Vikram
  • HelenW2022
    HelenW2022 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Thanks have downloaded maps again and they work. Shame about about the live services!