"No Route Possible" displays on phone when syncing from MyDrive

macr88
macr88 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
I created a route on MyDrive using BETA mode and when opening up the route on my iPhone it displays "No Route Possible" on my phone. I thought it was due to using BETA mode so I created the same route without BETA mode and same thing happens.
The route is mostly unpaved roads so I opened up the app and zoomed in to find that the iPhone app does not have these roads drawn in like TomTom MyDrive does.

TomTom App info
App Version: 3.1.3
App ID: MCIO96FC7F6AC2321F25D612AA0C5955D7E55FC2CBEA
Map Version: 41770 P

Phone info
12 Pro Max
IOS 15.3.1

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    Welcome to the Community, @macr88! The 'No routes possible' generally occurs when all the necessary maps on the App are not downloaded which covers the route you're trying to sync via MyDrive. Can you provide the start and endpoint of this route? Also, make sure you have the unpaved roads disabled under Avoid on every route (Main Menu> Settings> Route Planning).

Best, lampard
  • macr88
    macr88 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    The road is missing on the iPhone app which is why the route isn't possible, the road is visible on the web app.

lampard wrote: »
    Welcome to the Community, @macr88! The 'No routes possible' generally occurs when all the necessary maps on the App are not downloaded which covers the route you're trying to sync via MyDrive. Can you provide the start and endpoint of this route? Also, make sure you have the unpaved roads disabled under Avoid on every route (Main Menu> Settings> Route Planning).

Best, lampard

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    edited April 19
    lampard wrote: »
    Can you provide the start and endpoint of this route?
    Best, lampard

• fasterdave
    fasterdave Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    I am having this problem too on my iPhone. I have the California map loaded into the Go app. The routes sync from MyDrive. But I get the message No Route Possible. All of the filters are off (unpaved roads, etc).

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,822
    Superuser
    Hi @fasterdave

Have you got both the California maps downloaded on the IPhone.

If you live in California when you first load the App on the phone it downloads the map that covers the area you are in. As California is split into 2 maps that means you may need to download the second part to cover all of the State and the Route you are seeking.

Doug