Download of Speed cameras App.

raf183
raf183 South West FranceRegistered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Seeker
Yesterday I purchased the Speed Cameras App, purchase confirmed and the email said Download here and I clicked and got

We cannot direct you to the requested web page at this time. Please try again.

Been trying for a day now, anyone with a good idea please as I find the help on the site either not clever or tooo clever for an older man.

Allan

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    Hi @raf183
    Are you referring to Speed Cameras services?
    Once the order has been placed and processed, the updates should be offered in MyDrive Connect.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • raf183
    Apprentice Seeker
    I know that...........but all I seem to be offered is to purchase.........and I already have done so. Just need to know where to dowload what I have already paid for, please read the second line of my email as that is what I get when I click on Download.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Do not follow the link given to you, but connect your GPS to your Mydrive connect account and download the speed cameras.

If the update is not available, check that at the time of purchase you have selected the GPS account for which you are buying the speed cameras.
  • raf183
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thank you....at this moment Mydrive says it cannot connect......no internet..............BUT I have internet contact with the rest of the Planet. PC not liking TomTom and refuses to Uninstall it so that I can start again from square 1! Why did I change from Garmin?