Services unavailable- Unable to login to MyDrive on GO 620 WiFi tomtom

OldMainframeGuy
OldMainframeGuy Registered Users Posts: 6
Master Traveler
edited April 11 in TomTom Services
I have a WiFi-connected TomTom GO 620. The software is up to date. The Traffic and Safety Camera Updates subscriptions show as activated. The Traffic and MyDrive services show as "Service unavailable". If I try to log into MyDrive I receive 'Ooops - We are having trouble accessing TomTom services. Please try again later". I've tried logging in "later" several times to no avail. Any suggestions?

Comments

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 285
    Supreme Pioneer
    @OldMainframeGuy
    try a soft reset or factory reset
  • OldMainframeGuy
    OldMainframeGuy Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Traveler
    edited April 11
    I reset the device and now I'm trying to do the initial log-in and can't get past "Oops. We are having trouble accessing TomTom services. Please try again later." Also, when I view my account stettings, TomTom thinks I have a "GO Supreme 6" (is this the same as a GO 620?) and says I have no subscriptions linked to my advice. Help!!!! No idea what's going on here.

Update: Not knowing what else to try, I downloaded the MyDrive Connect software for my Windows PC. I'm now able to log into my TomTom account from the GPS device. I don't know when this stopped working; I don't use the device very often and the last time I tried to update it via WiFi it did so without problems.