Feature Request: Different ETAs shown on map

Dave23572
Dave23572 Registered Users Posts: 23
Outstanding Wayfarer
The green traffic bar icon to show that a faster route is selectable ahead is pointless. The app should automatically switch to a faster route if there is one. I thought that's what it already did. However what would be useful is for certain junctions to show the ETA difference if you took those junctions. Particularly for routes that would normally have been the expected route but have be rerouted due to traffic. So that you can see how much time you're saving. I think Google Maps does something like this.

Comments

• Palferman
    Palferman Registered Users Posts: 129
    Supreme Navigator
    Hi @Dave23572
    I think the green traffic icon is a good thing to have. I don’t want to automatically switch to a faster route, I like to have the choice, I’ve been using tomtom for many years as either a stand alone device or more recently this app. I’ve learned to basically ignore the faster route option unless it was saving me more than say 10 min, otherwise you’d more than likely end up on a single track road or in someone’s drive way
  • Dave23572
    Dave23572 Registered Users Posts: 23
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    My settings for Route Planning are: "Always take faster route" (as in "don't ask me") so I'm not sure why I occasonally get the green icon.
    It's not often though, perhaps it is/was a bug?