START 60 .....no maps found

gardner1
gardner1 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
As the title says no maps found plus the internal memory has 2 voices and nothing else on......I wanted to go smaller on the maps so chose smaller map and started download, then it all went pear shape. Every time I try and connect sat nav to the tomtom my drive it says starting download which lasts about 3 seconds then the start 60 try's updating for about 5 seconds then says no maps found

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,810
    Hi @gardner1
    Welcome to the community! My team has activated the map updates for your START 60, just do a soft reset and check for updates in MyDrive Connect.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • gardner1
    Apprentice Seeker
    Ok I got the Europe camper van maps downloaded ok but still have the old Europe maps showing as available in my content but cant delete/get rid of them off my connect. If I try to install them to device or card I just get the same error message I originally got
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,440
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

The Start 60 has a map of Europe with the purchase of the GPS the motorhome Europe map is a map that you have purchased
    it seems normal that the Europe map is still available on your account.
  • gardner1
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited April 9
    Willy875 wrote: »
    Hi

The Start 60 has a map of Europe with the purchase of the GPS the motorhome Europe map is a map that you have purchased
    it seems normal that the Europe map is still available on your account.

But the Europe cant be installed or deleted it just comes up with error message even if I delete from account and add it to new account in wife's name it still shows but cant be removed