MyDrive IOS App

Levisp
Levisp Registered Users Posts: 92
Supreme Navigator
Planned routes in MyDrive IOS App are unable to sync with Go App. You select the sync slider but it does not work ! Only works with the computer version MyDrive Web. Makes MyDrive IOS app next too useless. Anyone else found a workaround apart from using a computer.

Further investigation reveals that routes previously planned on my computer using MyDrive Web can be synced and unsynced in MyDrive IOS App. Only routes planned in the IOS app seem to fail to sync.

If the route is planned in the IOS App then it shows in the list of MyRoutes on the computer version of MyDrive but will not load when selected.
Tagged:

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    Hi @Sl1916
    Do you see an error message on the app which looks something like below-
    dy7d9zz562mi.png

If you could share the iPhone model, MyDrive app and iOS version installed on the phone.

Thanks, Vikram
  • Levisp
    Supreme Navigator
    edited April 5
    No. When I select sync slider I get a "syncing failed" message at the top of the screen. Select a second time and slider changes to green and message displays "synced with MyDrive" Select a third time slider changes to clear unselected but message says "synced with MyDrive".

After that it repeats - failed - sync - sync.

At no time does it sync to Go.

iPhone 12
    Software version 15.3.1

MyDrive App
    v2.13.2
    NC v1.169.2357
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    Thanks, @Levisp
    The bug has been reported to the concerned team on ticket no CCARE-3497 (investigation is underway).
    I will add the information to the ticket.
    Will keep you posted with any updates as they come..

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Levisp
    Supreme Navigator
    Thanks much appreciated.
  • BMW-R1200GS
    BMW-R1200GS Registered Users Posts: 9
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,

are there any news?
    I am very disappointed with the support and their handling.
    The problem has existed for months and nothing is done about it. It is not possible to transfer a route to the Navi via Android or iOS.

The Navi is no longer usable for route planning.