How to set my GO App to get the route instructions through the iPhone? (When connected to Bluetooth)

OlivierFrere
OlivierFrere BelgiumRegistered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
In the car my Iphone is always connected to BT for answering telephone calls. I listen to music on the car-radio. So I always have to assign the sound for the TomTom-app route instructions to my Iphone, everytime....
I tried the Coyote app and there is a setting to always send the Coyote instructions to the phone.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi @OlivierFrere

Welcome to the Community! In the bottom left corner of the screen, the AirPlay icon is located. When this is interacted with, the native Apple AirPlay menu is triggered. You can make a choice for the audio output source. When no devices are connected and audio should come from the mobile. No specific settings though.

Best, lampard
  • OlivierFrere
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hello,

@lampard I know this, I use it a lot. The point is that there is no default setting. Everytime I had to set it to the phone even while driving. And when I found out that the Coyote app has a default setting I hoped TomTom also could make this....

Kind regards,

Olivier Frère
    Electronics Engineer
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Thanks, Olivier! Indeed there's no option in the app to set this but I'll mark this as an improvement request.

Best, lampard
  • OlivierFrere
    Apprentice Traveler
    @lampard
    Yess, OK that was what I wanted a "imporvement request".