Maps are all updated but I cannot get a destination out of Wisconsin.

church_mouse1
church_mouse1 Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Traveler
edited April 3 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Maps are all updated but I cannot get a destination out of Wisconsin. Works perfectly in Wisconsin. Won't accept any destinations out of state. When we were in Florida, we could plug in any Wisconsin destination and it would show us the route. But refused to accept any destination outside Wisc.

Comments

• church_mouse1
    Apprentice Traveler
    More details: When we were in Florida, we could get the maps of our location but no directions We tried directions to Tenn. and it would not accept them, but when we set a Wisconsin destination, it would come up fine from where were.
  • Elton
    Elton AmmanfordRegistered Users Posts: 49
    Renowned Trailblazer
    What device are you using?
  • church_mouse1
    Apprentice Traveler
    GO 520
  • church_mouse1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Update: There has to be a reason why it works fine in-state but not over the state lines. It accesses the other state maps but the only destinations I can put in are all in Wisconsin. If no one has any suggestions, I'll figure out how to reboot the whole things and see if the reload works differently.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,444
    Revered Voyager
    A question?
    do you have multiple maps installed or is it a single map that includes all states.
  • church_mouse1
    Apprentice Traveler
    It was called United States, Canada, and Mexico.
  • church_mouse1
    Apprentice Traveler
    My thanks to Elton and Willy875 for responding to my inquiry. I did not realize that I could choose between various maps. Their questions put me on the right track to figure it out. Somehow, I had changed my map choice to Wisconsin. When I changed it over to United States everything is now working as it should. I only wish I had discovered this when we were in Florida!