Different report buttons on Phone and Android auto

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 253
Exalted Navigator
Hello moderators,

Do you know why the ratios are not the same between amigo when it is used only with the phone and when it is used with Android auto?
On Android auto, there are 6 and for the phone, there are 8.
Good day

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Hello @Narmonono

I didn't quite understand what you meant by 'rapports' above. Do you mean the 'My Places' list on Android Auto?

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello,
    Here are pictures of the reports.
    The 1st is those that we have from the phone screen and the 2nd, those from the car screen thanks to Android auto.

bucvm08yvlzz.jpg

ukdfy6qjvgax.jpg

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Ah, the report buttons. Thanks for the screenshots @Narmonono, it's a limitation on Android Auto (6 button template) for reporting screen. The team already looked at the idea of adding a second screen to occupy the other two options but scrolling seems dangerous while driving.

Best, lampard
  • MUP
    MUP Registered Users Posts: 574
    Revered Pioneer
    edited April 4
    TT has to ask Google to enhance the template for all special wishes.

For the six item look here.
    TT did it last year in February:
    dbxcz5shm0ju.png

Answer from Google:
    "Thank you for sending this feedback.
    This indeed comes from a safety point of view.
    We do plan to look into ways to improve this in the future, and will update this bug once we have an update."
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Thank you for the feedback.
    I understand and it's true that it's not always very easy when there are 2 pages like for waze!
    Maybe it's possible to let the user choose those reports he wants to display on the 1st page, organize them however he wants!
    I come back to the fact that it's dangerous to have several pages for the choice of reports!
    I had, some time ago, remarked that when you have launched a navigation with Amigo (with android auto on the remote screen of the car) and that you want to make a report, as soon as you exit the map to access the reports page, there is a banner to tell us the next direction even if the change of direction is far away!
    It's really annoying because this banner is at the top and therefore hides some of the reports, but above all you have to already delete this banner to be able to click and then choose the report you want!!!
    This banner is also annoying when you exit Android Auto because it is triggered directly and you must also remove it before you can have access to the screen choices!
    It will take another management of this banner so that it is not displayed all the time as soon as you leave the map but perhaps only have a voice announcement and a banner when you are close to a change of direction.
    I am posting the link to my post:
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1136836/display-directions-notification-bar-too-present#latest