I have TomTom App on iPhone. It doesn't recognise 12 Fairfax Street in York or YO1 6EB

Shambo
Shambo Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited March 29 in Map quality
I have tried the postcode and I have switched online routing on and off in Services to no avail.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited March 28
    Hi Shambo,

It seems that according to Bing and TomTom MyDrive that the road is there, were you using mobile data or normal wifi when trying to navigate there? Also, do you have the required maps downloaded and are they all up to date?

Kindly note there should be a weekly map update today later in the day, kindly test it when it is ready, if not working try resetting or reinstalling the app and logining in back with your creditionals.

Thanks, :)
    u1k40x95a76y.png
    ojecgssvasfy.png

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    Hi @Shambo

My guess is you have not got the map including York loaded on your iPhone. Go to Maps and see how many UK maps you have downloaded. To cover he whole of the UK you need 3 maps.

Doug
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    Thank you for your reply @DougLap , though shouldn't it show if you are in online mode, as the offline maps are there for offline use.

Also, for the original poster, it would be best to make sure that cellular settings on iOS is allowing TomTom to access the data, :)
  • Shambo
    Shambo Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Many thanks
    I deleted and reloaded the app and added the maps and it's working now. Strange that It did show Fairfax street in Keighley and Otley before but not York. Anyway all is good now so thanks for your help.
    All the nest
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    Shambo wrote: »
    Many thanks
    I deleted and reloaded the app and added the maps and it's working now. Strange that It did show Fairfax street in Keighley and Otley before but not York. Anyway all is good now so thanks for your help.
    All the nest

Wonderful, you may close this by clicking solved and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Shawn