Go 6250 pro

Dumromin142
Dumromin142 Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
I've seen this question before but can't see answers?

I have the 6250 pro.
It's hit and miss with my drive doesn't always work. Doesn't always connect. When I put an address in my drive it will give me 3 best routes, when I send to device it won't take any of the routes I've selected and will use it's own route on device which is always longer than my drive routes.
Like 1 hour longer???
I have to rely on using the my drive app pick the best route and pinch and zoom and follow on the app as I can't trust the device or what's it's doing?
I now always have to look at map route quickly on device to check it matches my drive app to be able to trust it.

Everything is logged in and apparently connected.

Whilst taking a route I've noticed that it's not recognising fly overs and takes me off at the exit to rejoin the same road again?

It doesn't recognise any fastest routes that I no personally know exist and have taken.

Even though I'm currently on the latest update it's not recognising any new roads or streets.

I've payed tom tom a lot of money for there device and service and feel I'm not getting what I'm sold.
I've totally lost trust with it.

Best Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,417
    Exalted Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    try sync route as track use mydrive
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dumromin142

Just to check. When you create the route on the My Drive Website or in the My Drive App have you Selected Truck and input the details of your vehicle so that My Drive is creating a route based on your vehicle. If you have not then the route created will be Car based and when you send the Stops/Destination to the device it will recalculate the route based on your input vehicle details.

Doug

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,417
    Exalted Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    try sync route as track use mydrive
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Dumromin142

Just to check. When you create the route on the My Drive Website or in the My Drive App have you Selected Truck and input the details of your vehicle so that My Drive is creating a route based on your vehicle. If you have not then the route created will be Car based and when you send the Stops/Destination to the device it will recalculate the route based on your input vehicle details.

Doug