Changing chosen route

jacqDep
jacqDep Registered Users Posts: 3
Novice Seeker
Sometimes when I choose an alternative route instead of the original one, it reverts back to the original after a while. very annoying and sometimes it's simply too late to go back to the alternative route. Anyone same experience, anyone have a solution?

Answers

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,832
     Superuser
    edited March 18
    Hi
    @jacqDep
    Welcome to the site....
    On the GO 620... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Route Planning....
    On the Menu... 'When a faster route is available'....
    Choose the 2nd option, Ask me, so I can choose....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • jacqDep
    Novice Seeker
    Sometimes when I choose an alternative route instead of the original one, it reverts back to the original after a while. very annoying and sometimes it's simply too late to go back to the alternative route. Anyone same experience, anyone have a solution?
  • jacqDep
    Novice Seeker
    Thank you, but unfortunately that option was already chosen. What I do is: I allow TomTom to choose a route, next i go to current/present (i'm translating here) route, then I choose search for alternative route and get three options, it then presents mer with three options and I choose one. Then sometimes after having driven for 30, 40 0r 50 kilometers I find out I'm on the wrong route because it is directing me on the first original route not the alternative one I had selected. Thanks