The app seems to take me through unnecessary directions and distances

jandevjj_1
jandevjj_1 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
The app seems to take me through unnecessary directions and distances . I used to have a Tom Tom device which doesn’t have support anymore. It’s software is up to date . I have started using my iPhone maps and google maps sometimes. I thought an annual subscription would give me a better edge over other Free apps.

Best Answer

• MarkAmilegbe
    MarkAmilegbe Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    I have similar issues when travelling from Horsham to Melbourne. I have had no redirections for many years until the last 12 months after updating. Directing me off the freeway which has been the fastest route for many years.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Hi @jandevjj_1

It would be great if you can provide some example routes that are unnecessarily and some screenshots - eg: Google Maps , Bing Maps, TomTom Maps, thank you :)

Shawn
  • MarkAmilegbe
    MarkAmilegbe Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    I have similar issues when travelling from Horsham to Melbourne. I have had no redirections for many years until the last 12 months after updating. Directing me off the freeway which has been the fastest route for many years.
  • jandevjj_1
    jandevjj_1 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Shawn,
    Very Sorry for the late reply ,an example of an unnecessary route would be that instead of me taking a turn to a right .The navigator would make me turn left and go all the way to a round turn and then to my required destination.i tried using my apple and google maps with the same address and they directed me to the right without taking me left round the round turn .the right turn has always been there .
    Thanks