Can anyone help me Tom Tom Go Premium x

pierre1_c
pierre1_c Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Traveler
Have had a Tom Tom for years (already on the 5th). Always satisfied until we have replaced our previous Tom Tom with a Tom Tom Go Premium X.
With the previous Tom Tom Go Premium x had a lot of problems, which finally got stuck in September on the way back and because it could not be repaired, it was replaced (for free) by Tom Tom by a new Tom Tom Go Premium X. So far everything ok.With the new one, we have problems with the live services almost from the beginning. (which are included but do not work) We did not realize this at first and also used the car less due to the Corona measures.
Having a traffic and traffic subscription at home via Wi-Fi that works, we don't have much use for that of course. a 150 meters from the house he can find no data connection nor GPRS and the live and traffic subscriptions are in gray instead of blue.

We hebben vorige vrijdag 3x in de file gestaan omdat onze Tom Tom de wegenwerken en de Files niet weet op te sporen.
Hang aan maanden via Tom tom support ( via mail) aan het rekkertje. Ze vinden er zogezegd geen oplossing voor en zijn aan het zoeken is telkens het antwoord!)
ik zou wel graag hebben dat mijn Tom Tom behoorlijk werkt
We were stuck in traffic 3 times last Friday because our Tom Tom does not know how to detect the road works and the Traffic Jams.
Hang on months via Tom tom support (via mail) to the rack. They supposedly can't find a solution for it and are always looking is the answer!)
I would like my Tom Tom to work properly

Best Answers

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,455
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @pierre1_c

There is a known issue with traffic in Belgium not working through the Embedded Sims.
    To work around this problem, you can connect your GO Premium via Bluetooth.
  • pierre1_c
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Before we had the same Tom Tom Go Premium X and we had never trafic problems
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,455
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    There is an open ticket for live services that do not work in Belgium.

See message from @VikramK (Tomtom Forum Support)
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1793829/#Comment_1793829
  • jetko
    jetko Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for sharing Jejakterkini
  • pierre1_c
    Apprentice Traveler
    this is the answer that I become from Tom Tom, for months now

Dear Pierre
    Thanks for your update. This is Susan again.
    First, I apologize for not resolving the issue sooner. We have yet to resolve the issue and are still working on a solution. I will keep your case under my own control so that I can update you as soon as I have more information.
    I wish you a nice day and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me or one of my colleagues - we will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,
    Susan
    TomTom Customer Service