Can I have TomTom on my new Toyota Corolla Hybrid instead of the of the one supplied with it?

daddybrubeck
daddybrubeck Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Hi.

I took delivery of brand new Toyota Corolla Hybrid Estate car in April 2022, the inbuilt satnav in this car is called the Toyota Touch 2 With Go, I have been TomTom user since forever & in my opinion the Touch 2 satnav system on my Corolla is a poor relation to TomTom's sat-nav.

Is there anyway I can replace the Touch 2 satnav system on this car with TomTom?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

No, it is not possible to change a system by another system.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hi

No, it is not possible to change a system by another system.
  • daddybrubeck
    daddybrubeck Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for your prompt response Silly875.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Hi.

I took delivery of brand new Toyota Corolla Hybrid Estate car in April 2022, the inbuilt satnav in this car is called the Toyota Touch 2 With Go, I have been TomTom user since forever & in my opinion the Touch 2 satnav system on my Corolla is a poor relation to TomTom's sat-nav.

Is there anyway I can replace the Touch 2 satnav system on this car with TomTom?

Thanks.

Hi :)

Well, if you car supports Airplay or CarPlay, you may use that with the TomTom Apps such as the premium navigation app on the app store. Or you may purchase a physical unit and put it on top of your car mount :) Or just use the phone with a mount :)

If you are going that route, then you should cancel any subscriptions you have with the car navigation unit if applicable.

Have a wonderful day!

Shawn