New map update of tomtom go in Dorsten (Germany)

hkauffmann
hkauffmann Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hello,
in Dorsten-Holsterhausen (Germany) I'm missing a street. The street has been constructed many years ago. Even there have been a lot of card/map updates but the street is still not on the map. I've attached two screen shots. One is the tomtom map and the other is from Google Maps. Could you please correct the tomtom map?
Kind regards,
H. Kauffmann

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning!

I am happy to report that the two driveways I have reported to the TomTom Map share have been updated, kindly note it may take up to a week for it to be translated into your device.

have a wonderful spring!

Shawn
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited March 7 Answer ✓
    Likely the update will passed to your iPhone's TomTom Go app by Monday of next week or this week of smaller updates. Have a wonderful spring!

Shawn

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning!

I am happy to report that the two driveways I have reported to the TomTom Map share have been updated, kindly note it may take up to a week for it to be translated into your device.

have a wonderful spring!

Shawn
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    edited March 7 Answer ✓
    Likely the update will passed to your iPhone's TomTom Go app by Monday of next week or this week of smaller updates. Have a wonderful spring!

Shawn
  • hkauffmann
    hkauffmann Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi,
    it is the iPhone App TomTom Go Navigation.

Regards,
    Harald
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    hkauffmann wrote: »
    Hi,
    it is the iPhone App TomTom Go Navigation.

Regards,
    Harald

Okay, wonderful, check regularly for updates in your maps app and app store :) have a wonderful day!