Maps on old Tomtom Go730

jvk
jvk Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
Hadn't used my GO730 for a while. Downloaded and installed Home. Connected and updated the device, but then GO730 shows: You Cannot use this map on this device : Australia-136. How can I get the map updated in my 730(J4 Series)?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,404
    Revered Voyager
    The Go 730 is no longer supported by Tomtom support on your computer you must have a backup of your GPS.
  • jvk
    New Seeker
    The update has corrupted the available map. Please reassign the Australian Map to the account so that I can use it.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,847
    Superuser
    Hi @jvk

This forum is User based and not a direct connection to TT support. However look back here tomorrow to see if @VikramK has been able to do anything for you should there be a suitable map still be available on the TT servers.

Doug
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,404
    Revered Voyager
    edited March 6
    jvk wrote: »
    The update has corrupted the available map. Please reassign the Australian Map to the account so that I can use it.

How is it possible to update a device that is no longer updated by Tomtom?

As Doug said, check back tomorrow to see if @VikramK can do anything for you
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,781
    Hi @jvk
    Welcome to the community! Map activated, please check for updates in TomTom HOME.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • jvk
    New Seeker
    Hi @VikramK , I do see that you have added the Europe map to my HOME update. I am looking for an Australian map, not Europe.

Please add Australian MAP. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,781
    Done!