Mapshare updates on the via 53

crjs69
crjs69 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited March 6 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello, I have a Tomtom Via 53 which I update regularly via wi-fi. I do not understand, however, why while some updates already present for a long time on map-share, have not been updated on the navigator. In addition, I wanted to know if it is possible to keep stored on the device the changes that I perform directly on the navigator (for example a change of street name), since these never remain recorded once entered. Thank you. Greetings

Best Answer

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 285
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    crjs69 wrote: »
    why while some updates already present for a long time on map-share, have not been updated on the navigator.

data in mapshare updates weekly
    while data on devices updates once in a quarter

I wanted to know if it is possible to keep stored on the device the changes that I perform directly on the navigator (for example a change of street name), since these never remain recorded once entered.

unfortunately no.

Answers

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 285
    Supreme Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    why while some updates already present for a long time on map-share, have not been updated on the navigator.

data in mapshare updates weekly
    while data on devices updates once in a quarter

I wanted to know if it is possible to keep stored on the device the changes that I perform directly on the navigator (for example a change of street name), since these never remain recorded once entered.

unfortunately no.

• crjs69
    crjs69 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited May 5
    Unfortunately some updates are delayed even more than 1 year, despite the many reports ... :(