Large number of incorrect speed limits

macgd016
macgd016 Registered Users Posts: 6
Novice Seeker
Kia have recently changed from Here maps to TT, I am now finding a large number of incorrect speed limits and checking with AmiGo I find the same incorrect speed limits there as well so this seems to be a general TT issue. As I'm new to TT maps are these likely to be resolved soon?

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,417
    Exalted Pioneer
    try reporting in mapshare https://www.tomtom.com/mapshare/tools/
  • macgd016
    Novice Seeker
    I have reported some but they just sit there as Pending and I am finding dozens of them so can't report them all, in any case TT data should be up to date but clearly isnt
  • Lepre
    Lepre Registered Users Posts: 135
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    macgd016 wrote: »
    I have reported some but they just sit there as Pending and I am finding dozens of them so can't report them all, in any case TT data should be up to date but clearly isnt

Unfortunately there are thousands of incorrect speed limits, impossible to report them all.
  • macgd016
    Novice Seeker
    I agree but coming from a Here maps based system I am shocked at how many I'm finding on TT, Here has very few errors
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    I agree but coming from a Here maps based system I am shocked at how many I'm finding on TT, Here has very few errors

Well the best way is to ask the city to provide TomTom with the database of the speed limits for them to use :)

Thank you :)

Shawn
  • macgd016
    Novice Seeker
    That seems a little impractical don't you? I have already informed TT but they are taking no action and in any case I would have thought it was TT duty to ensure that they have up to date speed limit information not for every member to ask their local authority to provide it to TT
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    That seems a little impractical don't you? I have already informed TT but they are taking no action and in any case I would have thought it was TT duty to ensure that they have up to date speed limit information not for every member to ask their local authority to provide it to TT

@VikramK @lampard could the team look into this?