Purchased a updated map and downloaded it straight to my sd card but it hasn't worked

I purchased the update for my carminat sd card and tried to download it straight to the card but it hasn't worked and I can't find the link to do it again as i can only find the invoice for purchasing it. I was using my windows laptop which i now know that i should of downloaded it to that instead of direct to my sd card so does this mean i would have to purchase it all over again as i had 4 times a year updates. Not very technical and the updates on my sd card still show as 2009 :-( or is there somewhere i can find the link again as I have already paid?

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,319
    Revered Voyager
    edited February 25
    If you connect your SD to your Tomtom Home account you will need to find your card
    but you must first delete the map on your computer before re-downloading it.

Your new map may have been downloaded to the SD, have you thought about changing the map in the settings?

To install a map on the SD you must use the Tomtom Home software to perform the update
    don't understand how you could install a map on the SD with a link.