Hi, got Tomtom go 6250, which is working great. but it's annoying when you are on the right speed

Amnonvekill
Amnonvekill Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited February 23 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi, my TomTom works well, but irritate me once i am 1 km over the limit speed. Is it possible to adjust it to alert me when im 5 - 10 km over the limit?
I hope that somebody knows the sistem better than me...

Best Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    edited February 23 Answer ✓
    Hi @Amnonvekill

You cannot vary the overspeed figure for warnings but you can turn the warning Off in Sounds and Warnings.

Doug
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,432
    Revered Voyager
    Hi
    Hi, my TomTom works well, but irritate me once i am 1 km over the limit speed. Is it possible to adjust it to alert me when im 5 - 10 km over the limit?

Normally, the speed alert triggers 5 km/h above the actual speed.

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    Hi @Amnonvekill

You cannot vary the overspeed figure for warnings but you can turn the warning Off in Sounds and Warnings.

Doug
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

Normally, the speed alert triggers 5 km/h above the actual speed.
  • Amnonvekill
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi again, Thanks for the answers ! looks like i made one mistake... My Tomtom is TomTom 6200 GO, not 6250 as i wrote before...
    The irretation is when i lock my speed to 70, 80, or 90 Kmh,the speed still varied 2 Kmh up or down, depended on the road, and
    i get the alert sound. Of course i can put it off, but than i got no alert at all...
    In my previous GPS i had the opportunity to change the alert to higher speed that i can choose myself.
  • Amnonvekill
    Apprentice Seeker
    To VikramK, It's not possible to write you, When i klick on it i get empty site...
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager