Route with Ferry-crossing

Shhdk
Shhdk Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
Why is ferry trip time not included route trip time, it is important when the ferry trip takes 2-3 hour

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    Hi @Shhdk

Welcome to the Community! Can you mention the start and endpoint of this trip you planned on AmiGO? We can try reproducing the issue with those.

Best, lampard
  • Shhdk
    Apprentice Traveler
    Trip from Denmark (Sjælland) to somewhere in Germany , Gedser-Rostock Ferry-crossing
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    Thanks, @Shhdk! For me, the app does show two routes between Sjælland to Alliance arena in Germany which includes Gedser-Rostock Ferry-crossing. One with 692 miles has 11hr of trip duration (almost the same as google 11h20m), another one with 616 miles.
    8b8t7tm48d9u.jpg5srnj9yv5twi.jpg
    Best, lampard

• Shhdk
    Apprentice Traveler
    I can see it works on you route, but I am sure I made a route yesterday where there was missing 1,5 hour, but I can not recreate the route.

But it will be nice, if the amigo known the departure time of the ferry, so it added the waiting time to the trip time
    Like there is no ferry between 2am and 5am , so a trip from Gedser with departure at 2:05 am to Rostock will in reality take 7 hours , and not 2 hours