Europe Maps

jibarguchi
jibarguchi Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
You should elimiate Turkey from Europe maps. And, for spanish people, you should have a new map with buildings from Portugal, Spain and France, because spanish people drive mainly in thouse countris.

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    Hi @jibarguchi

Welcome to the community!
    The maps compiled such that we can leave out specific countries, especially for the maps designed for our PND's.
    I have activated a different map version of Europe that will allow you to download smaller map regions/countries based on your travel preference.

3D visualisation is also something we're actively working on as part of the future of navigation. You can find more information about this here and here

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • G_W
    G_W Registered Users Posts: 37
    Master Explorer
    VikramK wrote: »
    3D visualisation is also something we're actively working on as part of the future of navigation.

Btw, is it possible to turn 3D visualisation off in the Android app? Sometimes I'd prefer to have an uninhibited view of the route, especially at decision points where route and direction arrow are partly covered by a building (albeit semi-transparent). I'm used to reading a map, and 3D doesn't offer any additional information I need for navigation.

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,354
    Revered Voyager
    edited February 22
    If it's on Go Android navigation > settings > map > zoom and orientation > checked 2D.

You can also switch to 2D. u5ncjy2v3git.jpg
  • G_W
    G_W Registered Users Posts: 37
    Master Explorer
    Willy875 wrote: »
    If it's on Go Android navigation > settings > map > zoom and orientation > checked 2D.

You can also switch to 2D.

I only meant 3D visualisation (aka 3D buildings). 3D map view is ok with me. I should have been clearer ...