I can't add tomtom go discover to my drive connect.

Georgns
Georgns Registered Users Posts: 21
Master Explorer
I have Windows 11, all services active on device and trying to add it to my account but every time I try software is like trying to but always return to page do you want to add this device. I have a trial period of one year for premium services, so I am not sure if I buy next year trough my account will services will be activated on my device.

Best Answer

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,870
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Georgns

The Go Discover units are designed so that they can be updated etc without the need of a PC. You could try doing a Menu/Settings/System/Reset Device to do a factory reset then you will have to set the device up as you did when you first got it. This may then result in the unit appearing when you open My Drive Connect on your PC. If it doe snot work then report back here and we can seek the help of one of the Mods to sort it for you.

Before you do the Reset check if the device receives Routes you create in My Drive having ensured that you have the device logged into your My Drive Account.

Doug

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,870
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Georgns

The Go Discover units are designed so that they can be updated etc without the need of a PC. You could try doing a Menu/Settings/System/Reset Device to do a factory reset then you will have to set the device up as you did when you first got it. This may then result in the unit appearing when you open My Drive Connect on your PC. If it doe snot work then report back here and we can seek the help of one of the Mods to sort it for you.

Before you do the Reset check if the device receives Routes you create in My Drive having ensured that you have the device logged into your My Drive Account.

Doug
  • Georgns
    Georgns Registered Users Posts: 21
    Master Explorer
    Thanks DougLap
    Now it is working fine.

Thanks for your help

Best regards 😀