Route does not show the ETA to stops

Malekith
Malekith Registered Users Posts: 15
Legendary Explorer
I have a 6200 with latest maps and version, recently I have started to use routes, so I have created several, but when using it does not show to ETA to the stops but the final destination.

I have checked that I am using the option show arrival time to stop on the GPS

How can I get the ETA to stops?

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,865
    Superuser
    hi @Malekith

Try Menu/Settings/Appearance/Arrival Information/Scroll down and select Next Stop. This should mean that you should see arrival information for the next stop.

Doug
  • Malekith
    Legendary Explorer
    That option is already marked and it is working when add a stop manually to a route but not for saved routes
    3c89rtxih26h.jpg
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    edited February 17
    Hi @Malekith

I have referred to @DanielForniesSoria that for Saved routes the option to display the Time and or Distance to a Stop or Waypoint is not work.

Doug
  • Malekith
    Legendary Explorer
    Bad news.. and that issue will be fixed?
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Mi @Malekith

If you create and save the route on your TT unit then it works. Also any route created on the device will work with the Traffic Data whereas a Route created in My Drive and saved will not. In the latter instance the route is fixed. The routes created on the device are not saved back to your My Drive account automatically but if you have a map on the internal memory then you can put a small GB Sd card in the unit and save the on device routes created on it.

Doug
  • Malekith
    Legendary Explorer
    Not sure what you mean.. what is TT? I always create the route the same way.. using the web page from mydrive (and also the beta one that is more clear)
    The routes IS saved on my device..the problem is the ETA with stops..