TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 many roads shown incorrectly

Audriusha
Audriusha Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
edited February 15 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Why TomTom GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 still has so many roads showing not correctly? I have marked like 15-20 places on your map tools, months ago, and still when I use this truck Navi shows me to go around roads where I could go straight cause there are no restrictions. So many problems on M25, A406, A2 roads keeps showing restrictions on main roads, how to use truck Navi if it shows sh1t? Tom tom doing something or just don't care and keeps updating with no changes

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,721
    Hi @Audriusha

We currently have a ticket opened to investigate the issue with routing problems on the TRUCKER and GO PROFESSIONAL devices.
    Could you report this to our customer service team with the information requested below-

Start point of the Route:
    End point of the Route:
    Exact point on the route where the issue occurs:
    Attach pictures /URL from route planner for the route: c
    Vehicle Dimensions:
    Length:
    Width:
    Height:
    Weight:
    No of Axles:
    Hazmat Specifications(if any):

Thanks,
    Vikram
  • Audriusha
    Apprentice Traveler
    How to contact your customer services?
  • Audriusha
    Apprentice Traveler
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Audriusha

We currently have a ticket opened to investigate the issue with routing problems on the TRUCKER and GO PROFESSIONAL devices.
    Could you report this to our customer service team with the information requested below-

Start point of the Route:
    End point of the Route:
    Exact point on the route where the issue occurs:
    Attach pictures /URL from route planner for the route: c
    Vehicle Dimensions:
    Length:
    Width:
    Height:
    Weight:
    No of Axles:
    Hazmat Specifications(if any):

Thanks,
    Vikram

Do you understand that all London and around M25 shows restrictions? How many places I need here to take pictures and all other things?
    Problem is with 9.3m length , height 4m, weight 32Tons , 4 axles , no hazzard material.
    And to many routes in London now marked as restrictions, I have marked in your tools and nothing changed!!!