Speed mode in TomTom amiGO

Xanka
Xanka Registered Users Posts: 11
Apprentice Seeker
Good news, your wonderful program has appeared for download in the Google Play market, for Belarus. It would seem to rejoice and rejoice, but there is no joy. The first question is why the maximum speed on all roads of Belarus is 90 km/h.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi @Xanka

Welcome to the Community! Can you mention the phone model you're using? Please also state the Android version and App version installed on it.

Best, lampard
  • Xanka
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, Lampard! The model of my phone and the android version has absolutely nothing to do with the speed limit on the roads of Belarus! Look carefully at what services you have enabled on the territory of my country. Only traffic on the roads works in TomTom AmiGO! And I would like to know when you will make it so that it would be possible to make changes on the map, with regard to the speed mode and speed cameras. Sincerely, Xanka
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hello Xanka,

There was a known issue with Xiaomi/Redmi phones and speed limits which is why I wanted to confirm your phone model. As for Speed Cameras, we are not currently supporting this service in Belarus, therefore it's not in Amigo. but the team will bear in mind this feedback while prioritizing countries for geo-expansion.

Best, lampard
  • Xanka
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, Lampard! Just do not mislead the users of your program that the Redmi phone is to blame for this! Speed limits tested on different phones, from different manufacturers! Regarding the priority, this is said wonderfully. Finally, I heard the truthful answer that there are countries in Europe for which AmiGO has everything, and there are countries that should stand aside and wait for mercy from your managers. I applaud you. Sincerely, Xanka