TT GO5200 Europe Map Update won't download

RobFJ
RobFJ Registered Users Posts: 15
Apprentice Traveler
Everything else downloads and installs OK but Map update: Europe v 10.82. 8.6GB always fails with the error message "Oops. Something went wrong. Please Try again."

The agent on chat suggested I change my account password, reset the device and then do a reinstall. Same problem - everything else downloaded OK but not this file.

Apart from this problem that emerged before Xmas, all prior map updates over the last months and couple of years downloaded OK.

Any help to resolve the problem would be appreciated.

Tx

Best Answer

• RobFJ
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Tx

I tried again over usb via MyDriveConnect - the update failed even though it indicated there was sufficient space. Second time I deleted everything except the European map that was causing the update problem, it then updated OK but there were no English voices. It took several attempts to get what I want on my TT - UK map and UK voice. Fingers crossed the next map update downloads OK :)

Answers

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 17,709
    Superuser
    Have tryed it via wifi and via USB?
  • RobFJ
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    Tx

I tried again over usb via MyDriveConnect - the update failed even though it indicated there was sufficient space. Second time I deleted everything except the European map that was causing the update problem, it then updated OK but there were no English voices. It took several attempts to get what I want on my TT - UK map and UK voice. Fingers crossed the next map update downloads OK :)