Using app whilst taking a call

Tonyhowe_74
Tonyhowe_74 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
When receiving calls I’ve noticed that my Tom tom disappears for the duration of the call, I have changed my setting to running in back ground as suggested and this Doesn’t work Is there anyway I can set the up for the tom tom to stay displayed once the call has been answered .

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tonyhowe_74

Welcome to the Community! Are you using the App in conjunction with CarPlay? Can you also mention the App version, Phone model and iOS version installed on it?

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tonyhowe_74

Welcome to the Community! Are you using the App in conjunction with CarPlay? Can you also mention the App version, Phone model and iOS version installed on it?

Best, lampard
  • Palferman
    Palferman Registered Users Posts: 129
    Supreme Navigator
    Experienced exactly same issue as @Tonyhowe_74 running on CarPlay, App version 3.0, iPhone 12 version 15.3.1

Regards
  • Tonyhowe_74
    Tonyhowe_74 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    It’s seriously getting on my nerves, tom tom need to sort it a
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Tonyhowe_74

Best, lampard

Hi Lampard,

I’m running version 3 of the app on a iPhone 11 Pro Max .. currently running iso 15.3.1

It’s been running likes this for as long as I can remember, I’m just getting worried that the app will become surplus to requirements as touching the phone to bring the tom tom back is illegal whilst driving .

Not using CarPlay , this happens when I use my Bluetooth in my car and also air pods