No progress indicator on updating device

Shone
Shone Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Seeker
Trying to update TomTom GO 50, on two different PCs with Win7 and Win10 and the same happens. Connected to the nav unit, all other updates went OK but the map downloads at 100 percent, then it just shows updating device, still connected, but no progress indicator or anything, been running allday and all night, nothing. Tried uninstalling Mydrive, soft reset, rebooting everything, still will not get past this point....

Best Answer

• Shone
    Apprentice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    I've managed to update the unit, the problem was lack of space :) but it wasn't mentioned anywhere, just no progress indicator, and since the cashe folder was growing I supposed that first its making a backup of the old map. Another not quite logical thing is that you have to pick change instead of simple update.
    Cheers

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,411
    Exalted Pioneer
    firewall antivirus check if they restrict
  • Shone
    Apprentice Seeker
    Answer ✓
    I've managed to update the unit, the problem was lack of space :) but it wasn't mentioned anywhere, just no progress indicator, and since the cashe folder was growing I supposed that first its making a backup of the old map. Another not quite logical thing is that you have to pick change instead of simple update.
    Cheers