Unable to connect to TomTom MyDrive

Dave_K
Dave_K Registered Users Posts: 32
Prominent Wayfarer
edited February 11 in MyDrive Connect
For some unexplained reason I am suddenly unable to connect to TomTom MyDrive. The Go 600 pairs with the iPhone just fine. A popup window appears on the iPhone indicating that MyDive would like to communicate with the TomTom Go 600 and I tap on "Allow". After a short period I get the message on the Go 600 "Unable to Connect to Tom Tom MyDrive. The app is installed and running, mobile data and bluetooth are turned on and the phone is discoverable. Getting ready for a long road trip so this could not happen at a worse time. The Go 600 will no longer connect to the computer, either.

Comments

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,410
    Exalted Pioneer
    try pairing without use of mydrive
  • Dave_K
    Prominent Wayfarer
    The device connects to MyDrive Connect when directly connected to the computer. I can send places/routes, etc., to the device. The device (GO 600) is paired/connected via bluetooth to the phone when in the car. It will not connect with MyDrive Connect when in the car. I ge the pop up message about allowing a connection, click on "Allow", then I get a message on the GO 600 thq the connection was not made. This is aggravating. It has worked flawlessly for as long as I have owned the GO 600 and all of a sudden, it will not.
  • Dave_K
    Prominent Wayfarer
    I guess TomTom is ignoring this. Aggravating! Lousy customer service. Coincidental that this happens at about the same time as the TomTom phone app shows up.
  • bacooper
    bacooper Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Ditto - I have the most recent MyDrive Connect installed on my Windows 10 computer, and on my iPhone 12 Pro Max, and the iPhone iOS is current. Map, Windows MyDrive are updated. Why won't my TomTom GO 600 device connect with MyDrive on the iPhone? The BlueTooth pairing worked, but the connection fails from the iPhone to the TomTom GO 600. Without the BlueTooth connection between the iPhone and G0 600, the GO 600 is just a paperweight.
    I see that a similar post was made in 2019.
    Does anyone know whether TomTom support is still active/working?