Can I download route to in-car navigation device

ECF
ECF Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
I have a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L with Uconnect 5 NAV 10.1" display and have created a trip (route) on the TomTom MyDrive website using the route planner. I would like to upload that trip to the in-car navigation system. Is that possible? I see that it can be done from the Jeep App, but I haven't found a way to do it from the MyDrive.TomTom website which for me, is much easier to work with than the phone app.

Regards

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,377
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    MyDrive route planner is not compatible with Uconnect 5.

Answers

• Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    MyDrive route planner is not compatible with Uconnect 5.
  • ECF
    New Seeker
    Thanks, Willy875 for the prompt response. I was beginning to suspect that was the case since I could find no mention of that capability anywhere. It seems that the TomTom phone app is compatible with MyDrive and is supposed to work with Android Auto, so maybe that is an alternative worth checking out.
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    Yes, the Tomtom Go application is compatible with Mydrive.
  • ECF
    New Seeker
    After my last post I looked into the Tomtom Go app and reviews are not good at all. Maybe my best bet is to just keep using the stand-alone Garmin device that I've had for a couple of years. It does everything I want it to do, though the web interface is a bit clunky, and it also includes a fairly decent dash cam.

Thanks for answering my questions.