Wrong language shows on next road name panel

liming
liming Registered Users Posts: 12
Master Explorer
My phone language is Traditional Chinese. The map displays road name and voice sound in Amigo is correct in Traditional Chinese, but the hint panel(on the top left of screen) always shows English. This problem has happened for a while with many versions, please help to check it.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Hi @liming

Is this on the GO or AmiGO app? I think you're talking about the next instruction panel on the Android Auto screen, Can you please post a screenshot?

Best, lampard
  • liming
    Master Explorer
    Hi @lampard
    Yes, I use Amigo app.
    The screenshot is running on my phone, it has the same issue. You can see the map shows Traditional Chinese road name, but the instruction panel at the bottom right of screen shows English road name. It also happens on the Android Auto.

BTW, my map is Taiwan map.

830fa8xbsyqy.png
  • lampard
    lampard Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 6,075 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    Thanks, @liming for confirming this and adding a screenshot! I'll check this with the team. Meanwhile, can you mention the App version installed on your pixel?

Best, lampard
  • liming
    Master Explorer
    edited February 9
    Hi @Iampard

I joined your google play beta testing plan, my Amigo app is 8.307.0
    As I mentioned first, this issue has happened for a while. I used Amigo about one year from 2021, in my memory, this issue was happening in all Amigo previous versions from 2021.
  • lampard
    Thanks again @liming! An internal ticket has been created for this and I'll post back here once there's any update.

Best, lampard
  • liming
    Master Explorer
    edited June 16
    Hi @Iampard, any good news on this issue? It's 4 months already~