Problem with the GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 TRUCK MAP navigation still only sees passenger car maps

Ziukeski
Ziukeski Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited February 9 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello. I have a 6250 Go Pro with lifetime truck maps but there is a problem. The navigation still only sees passenger car maps. Even if I would like to download in "TomTom drive connect", there are no truck maps there. I found somewhere on the net on the T.Tom website for trucks, but it turns out that I would have to pay over PLN 600 for it. Why, if I have a lifetime? I don't know if anyone has met with something like this before. I think I spent 2 hours and there is nothing I can do. Anyone have an idea? Mega thankful! Greetings!!

Mod edit: Machine translated(Polish)

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,306
    Revered Voyager
    Without changing the map on your Go 6250 you select car in the menu instead of truck normally you will have a route by car.
  • Ziukeski
    Ziukeski Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited February 9
    Well, the point is that I have navigation for the truck and I need it. I bought it in 2018 in October and until about a month ago it was ok and now it shows me only for passenger cars. Acc does not see the map on trucks.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,306
    Revered Voyager
    I think you have not downloaded the correct truck map to your GPS in the GPS menu select the Europe Truck map is downloaded.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,817
    Superuser
    Hi @Ziukeski

If you go to Maps in Settings if the selected map does not have Truck in its description then you have a Car Map selected. Tap the Add a map and find the relevant Truck map for your region and download it.

You cannot delete the current map on the device if it is the only one. If you can find a small map and add that then you can delete the current large map so you have space for the Truck map.

Doug