How do I feedback to TomTom a failure to acknowledge and respond to road closures?

BigPants3
BigPants3 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
TomTom recently directed me on an impossible route. ROad closure meant that the navigation was useless and cost me a lot of time. I'd like to feedback to TomTom that they missed a planned road closure - but I don't see the route for doing this

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,361
    Revered Voyager
  • BigPants3
    BigPants3 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi Willy. I have just used this - thank you for the tip off.

It wasn't the perfect solution because I was led to a temporary overnight closure and I think I am correct in saying that this tool doesn't accommodate that or the fact that I'll end my subscription if TomTom navigates me to roads with planned closures.

I'm hoping to call a human.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,361
    Revered Voyager
    Since covid 19 there is no longer a telephone line to contact a human via chat.

How to contact TomTom customer support by chat
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/
  • dezmo
    dezmo Registered Users Posts: 94
    Revered Navigator
    Willy875 wrote: »

Mapshare use totally different map than you get in TomTom GO Navigation App For Android. Since version 2.xx they changed it to one which is not compatible anything just itself.
  • jacare60
    jacare60 Registered Users Posts: 60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited February 10
    I see several complaints about this new TT Go map, why did they change to a worse map?
  • dezmo
    dezmo Registered Users Posts: 94
    Revered Navigator
    jacare60 wrote: »
    ... why did they change to a worse map?

It's a million dollar question.

But sure, if you want to report a missing road from the TT GO map, you can’t because that road (more than likely) exists in Mapshare.