Not Syncing

Keralagreen
Keralagreen Registered Users Posts: 21
Master Explorer
edited February 1 in RIDER
I have an iphone 13 and a Tom Tom Rider 550 both fully updated. Up until a week ago they were working to an acceptable level, I could create routes on my phone in my drive and sync them with my 550 now for some reason routes will not sync to the 550 they do sync to my Mac but if I try to open them on the Mac all I get is the spinning wheel and the route will not open. I am getting so frustrated with this its driving me mad Help please!!

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,726
    Hi @Keralagreen
    Could you factory reset the device and login (into MyDrive) using the same TomTom account?

With regard to the route not opening on your Mac, have you tried clearing the browser cache or tried a different browser to see if it works?

Thanks, Vikram

• Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    Tried that more times than I can remember
    But thanks anyway
  • Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    edited February 5
    What I have just found out is that places will sync but no routes that's from the computer only not the phone
  • Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    I have an iphone 13 and a Tom Tom Rider 550 both fully updated. Up until a week ago they were working to an acceptable level, I could create routes on my phone in my drive and sync them with my 550 now for some reason routes will not sync from my phone to the 550
    but pIaces will.
    Routes will sync to the 550 from my Mac but I cannot really take that with me om motorbike tours.
    I am getting so frustrated with this its driving me mad getting close to throwing Tom Tom out of the window there customer service is non existant Help please!!
  • RoadRider
    RoadRider Registered Users Posts: 750
    Revered Pioneer
    Maybe there is something wrong with your MyDrive account.
    You can create a new MyDrive account and try if this works.
  • Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    Not quite sure how you create a new MyDrive account but the more I wrestle this problem the worse it seems to get I am now in the situation where I can only plot a route on my Mac which will sync to my device (I can plot a route on my iPhone but it will sync to myDrive on my Mac but is unreadable just get the spinning wheel if I connect the headset to my Tom Tom and the phone, if I get a phone call it kills the navigation to headset so I no longer get turn by turn voice instructions, I have reset everything and started all over again many many time, Tom Tom Support is a non existent when you could actually contact them all you ever got was a copy of there standard FAQs Which never work. They make a lot of claims about features most of which don't work. If my Tom Tom Dies I will never buy another Tom Tom I don't suppose they look at these discusions so they will never know how disgruntled I am. Sorry that's it rant over