Voice announcement

jjanusz
jjanusz Registered Users Posts: 15
Master Explorer
Hi,

in Poland AmiGO announces the next maneuver at 1.2km, 800m, 100m (not a rule). In my opinion there is a large gap between 800 meters and 100 meters here, this should be corrected and there should be a relationship between actual speed and distance of next maneuver announcements.

---
jjanusz

Comments

• jjanusz
    Master Explorer
    Another annoying thing is that the voice announcement of the next maneuver occurs when the current maneuver is not finished yet.

---
    jjanusz
  • Narmonono
    Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 252
    Exalted Navigator
    jjanusz wrote: »
    Another annoying thing is that the voice announcement of the next maneuver occurs when the current maneuver is not finished yet.

---
    jjanusz

I think it's to plan in advance what to do when the next change of direction is near.
    Personally, I find it useful.
  • jjanusz
    Master Explorer
    edited January 29
    Thanks for the comment, but the annoying thing is that the next maneuver voice announcement occur too early e.g. I am still on roundebout, not leave it yet and hear next announcement. The same is on crossroads, I hear the next announcement before I make a turn.

---
    jjanusz
  • jjanusz
    Master Explorer
    Due to problems of road names display I have not used AmiGo, but I am curious is the voice announcement corrected? Driving 50 km/h an announcement 1.2 km (then 800m) before maneuver is too much.

--
    Janusz
  • jjanusz
    Master Explorer
    edited April 30
    Just reinstalled AmiGO and nothing has changed, voice announcements are stiil to far from maneuver. I have a suspicion that programmers of AmiGo do not use the application...

--
    Janusz