Driver display tile not updating

dixet
dixet Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
In my car I have a central display on which Android Auto is displayed, but also a digital instrument panel behind the steering wheel. When navigating the map is displayed on the central display, and a tile showing the next exit on the instrument panel. Great!

However, on the highway the tile on the instrument panel does not update. It will show the street name of the street I was last on instead of the name of the next exit. The arrow indicating the direction of the next exit will always be a straight arrow. So I have to look at the central display to find out the details of the exit.

The only thing that updates on the tile is the distance to the next exit.

This only seems to happen on the highway, in cities the tile on the instrument panel will show the correct information (name of the next turn/street, distance to the exit and direction)

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi @dixet , Welcome to the Community!
    However, on the highway the tile on the instrument panel does not update. It will show the street name of the street I was last on instead of the name of the next exit. The arrow indicating the direction of the next exit will always be a straight arrow. So I have to look at the central display to find out the details of the exit.
    Will it be possible for you to take a picture of this and post it here along with the App version, Phone Model? I'll check with the team in the meantime.

Best, lampard
  • liming
    liming Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Explorer
    Same issue here. It always happens on highway for me.
    The panel on the top left of screen(I don't know how to name it) always shows the ex-hint road name. For example, I drive on a road to highway, the panel shows "10 meters turn right" and then I drive on the high way, the panel stuck there and still shows "10 meters turn right".
  • liming
    liming Registered Users Posts: 11
    Master Explorer
    edited February 11
    Hi @lampard

Here are the pictures.

This pic shows that I'm already driving on the highway, my next interchange is more than 1km, but the instruction panel shows the next road distance is 0 meter. The panel will stuck there until I exit the highway.
    bem0qnzt7f4p.jpg

I close the navigation task and replan the same location, the instruction panel doesn't show me. I'm not sure is it a bug or normal?
    dtijyd90xrx0.jpg

The pic show that even I have closed to the interchange, the instruction panel still doesn't show me until I exit the highway.
    613mw3f3bytl.jpg

I suspect this issue only happen on the highway.

My Amigo version is 8.307.0
    My Phone is Pixel 6 pro and the language is Traditional Chinese
    My map is Taiwan map
  • rabero1985
    rabero1985 Registered Users Posts: 192
    Exalted Navigator
    Hmm i also don't get An instruction panel anymore. But in my case it's from the start i don't have it. Seems like a bug to me. Worked fine till V8.302
  • rabero1985
    rabero1985 Registered Users Posts: 192
    Exalted Navigator
    For me it's fixed in 8.311