VIA 135 Your Device is not responding

TimVanDyke
TimVanDyke Registered Users Posts: 2
Novice Seeker
My Via 135 connects to My Drive Connect and shows updates available. When I select an update after a few minutes I get the message Your Device is not Responding. I looked up other posts regarding this issue and followed the instruction to do a system update. Now I'm getting the same message but with the addition that Navcore v12.7 needs to be updated but of course it can't because of the device not responding - any ideas?

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Hi @TimVanDyke

Welcome to the Community! Please disconnect your device, quit MyDrive Connect, and make a soft reset (press/hold the power button until it makes a drum sound)on the device. Once you reconnect the device, leave it connected until the updates are complete. Let us know how it goes!

Cheers, lampard
  • TimVanDyke
    TimVanDyke Registered Users Posts: 2
    Novice Seeker
    Hi lampard I ended up deleting the My Drive Connect app and reinstalling and doing a factory reset. The map updated OK but I'm still getting Navcore v12.07 needs updating. When I click to instal it just sits on 'getting ready'. I've left it like that for a couple of hours but nothing happens.