Live Services not working

Klaas123
Klaas123 Registered Users Posts: 17
Master Explorer
I have a Go Live 1005, for which I have always had Live Services which cost about 50 euros each year. Early 2020 I renewed Live Services at a discount price even though my Live Services subscription would last until October 2020, but I was ascertained by TomTom that the renewed subscription would only start when the old one would end, and would last for a full year, so that would be until October 2021. A few months before October 2021 however, Live Services stopped working. I did not take action at the time, but have been reluctant to renew my subscription as I doubted it would work. Now I read on this forum that the SIM is deactivated when Live Services is not renewed for 18 months. Well, that is about the time passed between my latest renewal and its stopping to work.
I'm happy to pay 50 euros if that gets Live Services on my device working for another year. But will it??

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,319
    Revered Voyager
    Contact customer service, is requested if your Sim card is deactivated.
  • Klaas123
    Master Explorer
    After reading your reply, I clicked the "Support" button at the top of this page while being logged in, but that just brings me to the "homepage" of the forum. I don't see how to contact customer service. I'm in the Netherlands on a Windows PC set to English, if that matters.
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager
    You must delete your cookies or try with another browser.
  • Klaas123
    Master Explorer
    Thanks for your further suggestion. I have not deleted cookies but tried another browser, one that I hardly use and never have used for TomTom stuff anyway. Same thing happens: clicking Support brings me to the homepage of the forums, not to Support. I might add that I only allowed necessary cookies when asked, but that should be OK. I mean, unnecessary cookies should be, well, not necessary.
  • Klaas123
    Master Explorer
    Is there a url that I could use to go directly to Support, rather than through that button that doesn't seem to work?
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,785
    Superuser
    Hi
    @Klaas123
    Welcome to the site....
    The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)
    Chat… Will be available during Normal Office Hours
    Email… Will be available outside of Normal Office Hours

Step by step tips when Contacting Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1771083/#Comment_1771083

Just checked....
    Firefox... OK
    Chrome... NO (Looping back to Tomtom discussions Forum)
    Edge....... NO (Contact box flashing)

Cleared the above browsers cache....
    Still Only Firefox... OK
    Chrome... NO (Looping back to Tomtom discussions Forum)
    Edge....... NO (Contact box flashing)

Restarted PC 'NO CHANGE'

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Willy875
    Revered Voyager

How to contact TomTom customer support by email
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000679560