need Europe map

bexleytony
bexleytony Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
edited January 24 in RIDER
Hi there I recently bought a second hand Tomtom Rider (2013) K4xxxxxxx89 it was working when i received it but when I connected to TomTom Home to update it it took away the UK from the Home Location options so now it is completely useles, the only thing i can think of is there a way of reinstalling some old europe maps that may not be the most up to date but at least will get me where I need to go.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Tony

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bexleytony
    I have activated a different version of the Europe map should get offered to you in smaller regions/countries. Could you check for updates and try downloading a map of your preference?

Thanks
    Vikram

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,361
    Revered Voyager
    Hi

Check back tomorrow to see if moderator @VikramK can add a map to your account.
  • bexleytony
    New Seeker
    Also what is the latest map that works on the Rider 400 2013 model and how do I make enough space to load the new map because it already has a version of the Europe South west map that does include the UK loaded.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,361
    Revered Voyager
    edited January 24
    K4 serial number cannot be 400 driver for 400 driver, the latest available board version is 10.80.

To add a card if possible add a 16 or 32 GB SD

FYI, the Rider 400 has 16 GB of internal memory.
  • bexleytony
    New Seeker
    Hi there I have checked my Rider and the Model number is 4DG00 I believe it was one of the first. I have checked the serial number and it is K44254Axxxx9
    I can not see anywhere a SD card would fit.
    Sorry I am old and not very tech friendly.
    Regards
    Tony
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,833
    Superuser
    Hi @bexleytony

The Rider 2013 models only have 4gb of internal memory and have not extra memory slots. Look back here later to see if @VikramK can add a map to your account the will work on the device. It may be an old map and it will depend if there is one still available on the TT servers.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bexleytony
    I have activated a different version of the Europe map should get offered to you in smaller regions/countries. Could you check for updates and try downloading a map of your preference?

Thanks
    Vikram