Go Expert (Truck) Map errors!

SPARFFR
SPARFFR Bedfordshire Registered Users Posts: 18
Outstanding Wayfarer
I have had my Tomtom go expert for a few months. I am getting a lot of stupid routes because it thinks there are weight restrictions on the route. Main roads like th A1, North Circular A406 and Watford ring roads and many more.
I keep reporting them but nothing ever changes with my weekly map update. Even though Tomtom says its fixed on mapshare!

What do I do? w4vw6928xbc2.jpg
y1gb3d2j78b2.jpg
9ei9jr7javgm.jpg
a85z6vee9fqp.jpg
gg2s2l60nwe3.jpg
ofstm3ijjtvb.jpg
lap40fh1cxpo.jpg
6qpfxq008srd.jpg
6mrbxbwn4uhn.jpg
us.v-cdn.net

Comments

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,411
    Exalted Pioneer
  • Teecee259
    Teecee259 Registered Users Posts: 55
    Renowned Trailblazer
    I fully agree with this comment. It is way past a joke now it has become dangerous. Time and time again customers have brought up these problems and absolutely nothing seems to be done about it. Reporting errors is pointless and I think drivers have got sick to the back teeth with it and accept that they have been conned.
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Another 1.6gb update and yet again it has not corrected the Dartford Tunnel issue. This is incredible, what needs to happen to get something so crucial fixed TomTom? People spend a lot of money on ure products and they seem to be getting ignored!!
  • SPARFFR
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Blackwall Tunnel is now fixed

A406 at Clayhill is fixed.

I'm Just waiting for A1 at Tempsford to be fixed.

Latest Tomtom update done this evening.

Well done Tomtom.
  • Teecee259
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Looks like things are starting to happen keep it up TomTom
  • Lost_Soul
    Lost_Soul Registered Users Posts: 410
    Supreme Pioneer
    @SPARFFR

“I'm Just waiting for A1 at Tempsford to be fixed.”

This could be caused by 2 factors as one, there seems to be a possibly erroneous 7.5 Tonne weight limit in Orchard Way Beeston which may be affecting the A1, but most likely is that the Tomtom Mapping Vehicle camera has incorrectly read a weight limit sign i.e. the 7.5 Tonne limit sign shown below which is for the "adjoining road" leading to Blunham and applied the restriction wrongly to the Northbound A1………………. :s

ctr6wfvpl4zf.png

• SPARFFR
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    I think the Tomtom mapping vehicle may also need an update! 🤔
  • Lost_Soul
    Lost_Soul Registered Users Posts: 410
    Supreme Pioneer
    @SPARFFR

Yes I totally agree ;) and it should not be down to individuals to report these on Mapshare Reporter and instead should be tacked by a dedicated Tomtom Technical team as these "phantom restrictions" are all over the UK......................and only Tomtom can see them all. @VikramK @lampard
  • 877nigel
    877nigel Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    Have sim problem when leaving the docks at Holyhead TomTom wants me to use A5 instead of the A55, its happy for me to use A55 to get to the docks but not for the return trip?

N Smith