AmiGO Android Auto + Citroën C4 2021 head unit.

MartinsGa
MartinsGa Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Traveler
Hi.
I am beta tester, v 8.278.0, Android Auto 7.1.614574, Citroën C4 head unit is up to date (up to date on June release, if not wrong).

Would like to report an issue with speeding alert sound in use with Android Auto and Citroen c4 2021 model. Since introduction of sound control in app back then, alert sound conflicts with head unit music sound and make annoying squeaky sound, witch even louder than it has been set in app. Squeaky sound goes really loud and mute music. Disturbing and annoying.

I am beta tester, problem is in production version too.
I am beta for TomTom Go, no problems there.

Hope you can fix it.
Tagged:

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    Hi @MartinsGa

Welcome to the Community! What's the phone model you're using? Also, can you share how are you using the Audio settings in the app? Bluetooth HFP enabled?
    ur2r2femeddc.jpg
    Best, lampard
  • MartinsGa
    Master Traveler
    Hi!
    I am on Samsung galaxy 9 (SM-G960F). These are settings:
    0unvn2asuhqz.jpg

Potential lead - as far i understand, by Citroën design, all navigations (Wase/Google etc) from Android Auto (and Apple carplay) goes to middle speaker (behind unit) as mono. Though native navigation goes stereo to all front speakers (at least). But in AmiGO case, speeding alert only feels like tries to break out to stereo channels in all speakers.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    Thanks for the insight, @MartinsGa !

Can you try enabling the Bluetooth HFP option and see if it makes any difference?

Best, lampard
  • MartinsGa
    Master Traveler
    Did enabling the Bluetooth HFP, still the same :(
    By the way, phone is connected via USB, not wireless Android auto.
  • MartinsGa
    Master Traveler
    edited January 18
    Narrowing down the issue: if music plays form Android Auto e.g. Spotify (stereo on all speakers), speeding alert is normal and works as intended.
    Issue is when head unit plays radio or even if stays silent as long primary speaker source for music ir head unit.