What's in the pipeline for 2022?

TheFriar
TheFriar Alkmaar Registered Users Posts: 66
Renowned Trailblazer
Can anybody from Tomtom give us a hint of what is coming to the GO app this year?

Are Android Auto users finally getting their long-awaited Trafficbar?
Because I'm still running into, in my honest opinion, avoidable traffic jams because the TT GO App appears not to see them, let alone, warn me of them.
And when it's warning me, I'm already up to my elbows in traffic.

For example:

A couple of days ago there was an accident on my way home from work.
The TT GO App drove me straight into it because it obviously didn't see the massive traffic jam it caused in front of the pile-up.
Resulting in the fact that I arrived at my home address 45 minutes later than I was supposed to.

Comments

• Caherconree
    Caherconree Registered Users Posts: 46
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Excuse me if I don't fully understand this but shouldn't it reroute you regardless of the rourebar? Yes I miss it too it's one of the most important features.
  • TheFriar
    TheFriar Alkmaar Registered Users Posts: 66
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited January 16
    Excuse me if I don't fully understand this but shouldn't it reroute you regardless of the rourebar? Yes I miss it too it's one of the most important features.

It doesn't always seem to do that.
    Another crazy thing that I discovered was that if I want to take a different route to get home, TomTom gives you 3 options, it doesn't seem to matter which one I'm taking.
    It leads me to the same route that I took to get to work, only now homewards.
    Even when it's supposed to take a completely different route.

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,949
    Hi @TheFriar

There're improvements planned for Android Auto support and we will be looking into ways to warn about incoming incidents along the route.

Thanks, lampard