Uk map a75 and a9 hgv restrictions — TomTom Discussions

Uk map a75 and a9 hgv restrictions

Icuko
Icuko Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 12 in Map quality
In the last update in the UK, Scotland a75 Road between m74 and dumfries shows a small hgv restrictions which is not right in travelling on that road years ago and never been restrictions.
On the a9 between Perth and Inverness shows hgv restrictions all the dual carriageway which is not a restrictions. I triple checked my device setting. But still issue not too big problem for me but for new drivers it's can be big problem.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 186
    Exalted Navigator
    Accepted Answer
    @Icuko
    Report through mapshare website
  • Shawnloveshorses_161
    Shawnloveshorses_161 Registered Users Posts: 241
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Lcuko,

I have reported it in map share, will report back when there is an update, it would be a good idea if you can get in touch with the ministry of transportation to possibly pass on useful road info to TomTom.

So, that in the future the maps will be up to date due to the fact of having official info from the MOT.

Thanks,

Shawn

Answers

• fergussion
    fergussion Registered Users Posts: 186
    Exalted Navigator
    Accepted Answer
    @Icuko
    Report through mapshare website
  • Shawnloveshorses_161
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Lcuko,

I have reported it in map share, will report back when there is an update, it would be a good idea if you can get in touch with the ministry of transportation to possibly pass on useful road info to TomTom.

So, that in the future the maps will be up to date due to the fact of having official info from the MOT.

Thanks,

Shawn

• Shawnloveshorses_161
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited January 14
    Hi @Icuko,

It seems that the issue is already fixed by the team of what I see in the feedback on my report though it may take some time to translate into the map updates on your device which may take some time. Will report back when I see the map version updated for feedback when it's live.

Thank you for your paitence :)

Shawn