I updated my TomTom XL and now it says no maps found I understand my lifetime map support is no long

skow88
skow88 Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
I updated my TomTom XL and now it says no maps found I understand my lifetime map support is no longer available. How do I reinstall the last available working map.

Answers

• skow88
    New Seeker
    Hello - Anybody home????
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 21,169
     Superuser
    Hi
    @skow88
    @VikramK one of the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,342
    Hi @skow88
    Welcome to the community! Map reactivated on the account, please check for updates in TomTom HOME.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • skow88
    New Seeker
    After downloading map it says " item was not valid after installation." Please help!
  • VikramK
    Hi @skow88
    A different version of the map has been activated on your account, could you check for update again?

Thanks
    Vikram
  • David2021_
    David2021_ Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    After downloading map it says " item was not valid after installation." Please help!I don't want a new unit mine is was working fine until your update. Please help me
  • VikramK
    Hi @David2021_
    Welcome to the community! A map has been activated for your TomTom. Remove the existing map first and then download a fresh version using TomTom HOME.

Regards,
    Vikram