LIVE Services, ivalid username

Kosko
Kosko Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
Hi All!
I have purchased live service. When I turn on my headunit and activate live services my email address is on there and I enter the correct password but it says invalid. Also I login in my web account and see that my order in status: Inprogress. What do I do??

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 6,530
    Elite Voyager
    Hi
    If you have gone for more than 18 months without renewing your subscription, your Sim card has been deactivated and it is no longer possible to reactivate it.

If it's a renewal
    Please simply reset your device, without keeping your personal data, and do not log back in with your email / password credentials.
  • juananrosado
    juananrosado Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    edited January 12
    hello
    As I read, if you have not renewed your subscription for more than 18 months, the card is deactivated.
    But in the case of having made the purchase of a subscription to the live service again and the username or password is not allowed, how can it be reactivated to be able to use it, thank you very much

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)
  • Kosko
    Kosko Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited January 12
    hello
    As I read, if you have not renewed your subscription for more than 18 months, the card is deactivated.
    But in the case of having made the purchase of a subscription to the live service again and the username or password is not allowed, how can it be reactivated to be able to use it, thank you very much

Hi!
    Hi!
    That's right, my card was deactivated, I disassembled the navigator, took out the circuit board and soldered to it a regular SIM card from a mobile operator. The services are working.
    From the navigator I asked for the renewal of the subscription, I received an e-mail notification where I paid.
    After paying the subscription TOMTOM must be completely reset and delete all the saved settings, reboot. And everything worked and works to this day:)