Live traffic and radars not working symbol with car and cross in right corner — TomTom Discussions

Live traffic and radars not working symbol with car and cross in right corner

odef
odef Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Bought a new tomtom go premium. Apparently the buildin sim isn't working. Have a symbol with car and small cross in the upper corner. Allready did a factory reset. ZSxxxxxxxxx77

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 3,758
    Revered Voyager

Check back later the moderator @VikramK will look at your account and assign the service to you.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Registered Users, Administrators Posts: 13,088
    Hi @odef
    Welcome to the community!
    The services on your device look okay. I would recommend doing another factory reset followed by a soft reset -> Log in to your TomTom account on the device - > Check if the device is able to establish a connection.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • odef
    Apprentice Traveler
    @vikramk Hello, yesterday it was working indeed. Today again the cross and also in the settings no live traffic found. Can't connect to my drive neither via the sim. Allready did 2 factory resets and soft reser. Kr
  • odef
    Apprentice Traveler
    @VikramK , Hello I was a week in France and everything worked fine. Once back in Belgium (yesterday) I got again the cross and no more live traffic updates. I did a factory reset and a soft reset, but without any result. Any suggestions? thanks
  • VikramK
    VikramK Registered Users, Administrators Posts: 13,088
    Hi @odef
    We have a ticket opened for over-the-air services not working in Belgium. The issue is being investigated.
    Could you report this to our customer service team, please?

Thanks,
    Vikram
  • Ero
    Ero Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited January 17
    Hello,
    I have the same problem...
    Since mid-December Traffic Live on Premium no longer works in Belgium, but in Luxembourg and Germany no problem.
    TomTom Go 6100 no problem, Live Traffic function by any...
    no solution?
  • Luismi_1984
    Luismi_1984 Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Hello,

Same issue here.
    No GPRS working in Belgium.
    Is there an update on this topic?
    I see that it's ongoing for several weeks already.